Here are some FREE Big Cat Christmas Ornaments for you and your child to enjoy as a kid’s Christmas craft. All of the wild animals in these photos live at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida. These holiday ornaments are an easy and fun children’s holiday craft.
To decorate your custom personalized Christmas ornament you simply drag and drop the holiday clipart onto the bookmark and click the print button. Punch out the hole on the top of the ornament and tie a piece of brightly colored yarn, string or ribbon through the hole.
These personalized ornaments make great snowy day activities.
They also make great little gifts to include with a personalized Christmas letter from Santa to your child.
This is a small screenshot from the custom Christmas ornament making program. The actual size of the program is 950×725.
This is a sample ornament. You can decorate your any way you want to.
- “Click” on the download link below
- Choose to “SAVE TARGET AS”
- Decide where you want to save the file to on your computer
- Click “OK” or “SAVE” to download the file
- Remember where you save it to on your computer!!
- “Double Click”on the file after the download completes
- Drag and drop a photo on the blank ornament
- Drag and drop Christmas clipart onto the ornament
- Click the “Print” button when you are ready to print your customized ornament
- Cut out the ornament
- Punch a hole in the top
- Tie a piece of Christmas colored yarn or ribbon through the hole
- Hand up your ornament for all to enjoy