With this little program you can quickly and easily personalize and print big cat Valentine’s. If you are like me, you dread the day your children bring home class lists for their annual classroom Valentine exchange.
I always had to either repeatedly remind the kids to fill out their Valentines. Often the night before the class valentine parties I would have to sit forever writing children’s names on little expensive Valentines.
Personally, I had multiple children and when they were too young to write out their own it took me forever to get them all filled out.
With this program you simply type your child’s classroom list in and the Valentines are automatically personalized, one for each child’s name on the list.
Not to mention, the kids always wanted valentines that were unique that no other kids would have.
Well, these big cat Valentines are not available in stores and are sure to be unique. You can even use a simple drag and drop to add more Valentine clip art decorations to the Valentines if you want to.
- Click on the download link
- Choose to SAVE or SAVE AS (Do NOT choose RUN)
- Remember WHERE you SAVE it to
- After the download is complete simply double click the file
- Follow on screen instructions
NOTE: The download file and setup process will NOT do anything rude to your computer. This is a clean file and does NOT contain any adware, no spyware, no malware, no viruses, nothing but fun.
- Open the program with the big cat you want
- Look on the left and type your child’s name once in the “From” blank
- Your child’s name will automatically be inserted in the “From” spot on all nine Valentines at once.
- Type your child’s class mate’s names ONCE only in the other nine blanks.
- The kids names will automatically be inserted into the “To” spots on the nine Valentines at once. (one for each child)
- *Optional* IF you want more decorations drag and drop Valentine clip art from the left onto the Valentines.
- Click the PRINT button to print the sheet of nine personalized Valentines
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & up
- color printer with color ink
- Plain white card stock
- scissors (blunt point if kids are cutting)